I m an linux user who has to use MS Windows at work,
Thanks to you and projects such as bb4win, my life at work sucks less .
One thing I m missing, maybe I have not found the right plugin,
would be the possibility to move, minimize, maximize, close and so on from key bindings like:
- WIN + hold mouse left on app => move window,
- WIN + hold mouse right on app => resize window,
- WIN + mouse left dbl click on app => maximize unmaximize window,
- WIN + mouse right click on app => minimize window,
- WIN + mouse middle click on app => close window.
The idea is to get rid of the window title bar.
1. Is there a possibility to do such things?
Meanwhile, I m using a script with autohotkey app to do the job.
Another thing is MS Windows 7 added keyboard shortcut WIN+LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN which changes window positions. I used these shortcuts to switch workspaces and move window from workspaces.
2. Is there a way to deactivate these MS Windows keybindings?