OΚ, here is some stuff that bbinterface desperately needs:
1) Independent layers of transparency, as diabol so wisely pointed out. E.g. a button within a frame should remain solid, if the scripter so wished, even if the frame itself was transparent. This should work on all child elements.
2) Real clear background (magic pink) for all graphics with no pink shown. Currently, this is only feasible with bmps, but the option should include pngs and jpgs.
3) Custom style options in Window Options/Style/Custom should include all modern stuff, like split and mirror graphics, outlined text etc.
4) Winamp album art. Imperative!
5) When using linechart in bbi meters, there should be another option for bitmap adding. So far, using linechart as image excludes any other image being placed on the same element.
6) New added elements should stay off top by default. It’s silly having to uncheck Window Options/Always On Top each time you create a new element.
7) All time formats should be available when creating a clock element and clicking on Control Options/Clock/Clock. By default, you get date, month and hour in numerical values. The rest of formats (alphabetical day, month, numerical year etc.) should be added as clickable options. It’s cumbersome to open the script and add the value by hand.
8) Exact positioning of captions and images by x,y coordinates.
There may be more, but this is a first list…