• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meanmechanics

meanmechanics

Troll

• VIP Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

This one is really special for a special person [lay down the violin!!] :D lol! Stop it's just a joke!

In fact Diabol's style

Anotter box

drew one bad unjustified review by hinde: "that total commander is a horrid mess!"
I think hinde never used total commander before or is just one of these people that don't care about people feelings and just throw up their filthy little comments whenever something is not to their taste...anyway this is not point here. I am neither debating hinde's tastes or diabol tastes but to some extent...yes.
I like diabol's style, I don't like the wallpaper but the setting of the desktop, the black style and the amp are my usual beef. But hinde did not comment on the style or the setting/layout of the desktop or the fabulous custom 64bit build of bblc/bblean [thing that did not happen since 2009 (i think)] or the amp or the wallpaper but only the Mothaf***g Total Comander and other apps [sic] being messy!

I started to ask myself what so horrid about that TC? It's the usual almost out of the box TC...then I realised that hinde was talking about this trend of minimal desktop settings. So if hinde wanted a clean TC why not give "him" or "her" what "he" or "she" wanted? So here I am with a little something from anotter box style, a little from the trend and little from myself.

It is really nothing but a different alignment of bit. Not better nor worst.

Attached File  diabol-blak.png   1011.05KB   1 downloads
Attached File  diabol-bleak.png   296.05KB   0 downloads

Dear hinde, if you read this I'm really sorry if I seem angry at you it's only my normal self to be piss off about anything that's why ama troll

Attached File  diabolic.zip   4.38KB   37 downloads

• pitkon, rlv and diabol like this

www.survivingmauritius.com

#2 Paz

Paz

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:02 AM

I like it! :thumbsup: :cool:

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

I like the contrast of black and white! Btw, what BB flavor are you using?

#4 meanmechanics

meanmechanics

Troll

• VIP Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

Thanks guys.

@pete: I'm not really sure, I get lost sometimes between builds. It's the 64bit  that Dialbol posted in experimental/wip builds. Looking at the builds "nomenclature" from the perspective of posting date and thread, it should be: bbclean-xzero-2014-03-13 [experimental/wip builds (upstream)] 

• pitkon likes this

www.survivingmauritius.com

#5 diabol

diabol

Lazyass

• Validating
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

lol, you just made my day actually, i did take what hinde said to heart and removed a lot of clutter from my tc as well the only things i can't do without are drive labels and the command box, plus i made the font smaller :) but damn hot what you did there :nod:
  • pitkon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users