3 replies to this topic

#1 wolf-nv

wolf-nv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hi All

This is my first submission, so be kind!  As you can see I'm into "SteamPunk", yes, my granddaughter got me interested a couple of years ago!  Yes, I'm old enough to have 6 grandkids, but still young @ heart! 

I want to thank "yereverluvinunclebert" for his permission to use his images & icons!

Attached Files

• pitkon, cthu1hu and diabol like this

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

One of the best styles and setups I've seen lately. I am in the process of doing a Steampunk theme with yerever's permission myself (in fact, I am working on it for allmost a year... lol) , so this is inspiring. Kudos! BTW, what's the program launcher at the bottom?

#3 wolf-nv

wolf-nv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:58 AM

Pitkon - sorry it took so long but I've been having computer troubles!  The launcher is "Rocket Dock"  with yerever's icons and the skin is "pipes"!  I'm having to use linux right now with Hackedbox and wbar as a launcher!

#4 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

Pitkon - sorry it took so long but I've been having computer troubles!  The launcher is "Rocket Dock"  with yerever's icons and the skin is "pipes"!  I'm having to use linux right now with Hackedbox and wbar as a launcher!

It's quite alright, my friend. Ah, Rocket Dock. You know you could do this with bbinterface, right? :) And Hackedbox is fine. For the moment :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users