6 replies to this topic

#1 hal

hal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:33 PM

bbLeanSkin:

• Rounded corners (at the very least, the ability to remove the corner pixels at the top or bottom or both)
  • 100% transparent border or similar (basically I want to have no "frame" part, but I want to be able to resize the window)
  • Partially transparent button map for better buttons
  • Drop shadows

Menu:

• Menu spacing. Mojmir's build has this, but it isn't persistent in the version I use.
  • Vertically centered menu
    Mockup:
    Posted Image
  • +/- buttons for numerical values
  • Typing backspace should function like the left arrow, and go up a level

Other:

• Some kind of Lua support
  • Lua library support in the Lua support

• pitkon, sed and cthu1hu like this

#2 cthu1hu

cthu1hu

Styler

• VIP Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:11 AM

Rounded corners would be so nice. It's been requested for a long time. A developer evidently added it to a build - fully alpha transparent anti-aliased rounded corners with five lines of code. But he never released the build or the source.

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

Rounded corners would be so nice. It's been requested for a long time. A developer evidently added it to a build - fully alpha transparent anti-aliased rounded corners with five lines of code. But he never released the build or the source.

Really? When and who was that? Other than the creator of Blackbox2, that is...

#4 cthu1hu

cthu1hu

Styler

• VIP Member
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

It was qwilk. He told me about it, and showed me a screenshot, but he never released the build of xoblite.

• pitkon likes this

#5 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:47 AM

It was qwilk. He told me about it, and showed me a screenshot, but he never released the build of xoblite.

Ah, now that you mention it I seem to remember... Will write him again, though he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails the last 2 years...

#6 aar0nism

aar0nism

JoATMoN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:32 AM

Ah, now that you mention it I seem to remember... Will write him again, though he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails the last 2 years...

Last email I got from him was 2011. I emailed him in August 2013 and have yet to hear back.

I am assuming the build you are referring to is not the same one hosted on xoblite.net/source

#7 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

Last email I got from him was 2011. I emailed him in August 2013 and have yet to hear back.

I am assuming the build you are referring to is not the same one hosted on xoblite.net/source

No, it's not. The one on his site is the one we have here as well. Karl was working on both spherical toolbars and 8- or 16-color gradients when he disappeared... Hope he is well...

For the time being, the closest we can get to rounded corners is via transparent bbinterface frames with a spherical bitmap...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users