Photo

Help with tray icons

Best Answer garydx25 , 30 July 2015 - 06:08 AM

Actually, in the BlacboxBar.rc file, I had disabled the "BlackboxBar.item: CurrentOnlyButton" thinking it had to do with workspaces.

So to anyone who lost their switch to toggle their icon tray, MAKE SURE BlackboxBar.item: CurrentOnlyButton is ENABLED (do not add "!" to it).

Thank you so much. Now to finalise my theme!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 garydx25

garydx25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:47 AM

Hi, I recently upgraded from bblean 1.17 to the bbZero and I am absolutely loving it. I'm currently making a new theme, and I'm almost finished.

However, I messed up somewhere while editing the .rc files and lost the ability to view the tray icons. (Normally I would right click in the circled area and the tray icons would appear--that button is completely gone).

How do I get the tray icon switch back?

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files

• Attached File  help.jpg   828.67KB   2 downloads

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:51 AM

Open blackboxbar/bbleanbar.rc and make sure you haven't checked out tray. (e.g. !bbleanbar.item:                     Tray)

After that, ctrl+right clicking on the bar will bring up the menu and you can go Configuration/Tasks and Configuration/Icons to complete configuration.

• garydx25 likes this

#3 garydx25

garydx25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:08 AM   Best Answer

Actually, in the BlacboxBar.rc file, I had disabled the "BlackboxBar.item: CurrentOnlyButton" thinking it had to do with workspaces.

So to anyone who lost their switch to toggle their icon tray, MAKE SURE BlackboxBar.item: CurrentOnlyButton is ENABLED (do not add "!" to it).

• Paz likes this

#4 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see your theme :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users