3 replies to this topic

#1 black-linux

black-linux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

Hello peoples,

I  just installed the latest blackbox from Mojmir's Build forum topic and wellll... it's different than what I had before... for one my windows inside the pager is way too big and I'm trying to find the .rc file to get it reduced to 60x60 as I had before and I'm pulling my hair out!!!!

Another difference is that that backgroud picture I had before is replaced by this blue backgroud that goes from blue to black.

Also, the menu bar for the windows is transparent, I want it to be non-transparent.

Thanks for any help!!!

Black Linux

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:11 AM

OK, let's see..

1) Did you change these parameters in bbpager.rc?

bbpager.desktop.width: 
bbpager.desktop.height:
Remember to unload the plugin, make the changes and then load it again.
2) The whole bbpager style can be changed by adding specific commands in each style file. Did you know that or do you need more details?
3) By menu bar, do you mean WindowTitle/WindowLabel? 

#3 black-linux

black-linux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

pitkon,

Yea I know about the bbpager.rc and here it is....

bbPager.position.x: 1140 bbPager.position.y: -125 bbPager.desktop.width: 60 bbPager.desktop.height: 60 ! bbPager.desktop.sizeRatio: 20 bbPager.alignment: horizontal bbPager.columns: 4 bbPager.rows: 2 bbPager.desktopChangeButton: 2 bbPager.windowMoveButton: 3 bbPager.windowFocusButton: 1 bbPager.snapWindow: 20 bbPager.raised: true bbPager.autoHide: true bbPager.transparency: false bbPager.transparency.alpha: 192 bbPager.desktopNumbers: false bbPager.desktopWindows: true bbPager.desktopAltMethod: false bbPager.windowToolTips: false bbPager.useSlit: false  

I read that in another thread in this forum that the current bbpager ignores the directives about sizing the pager windows.

Black Linux

#4 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:55 AM

Having played with different bbpager styles for a while, I found out it sometimes refuses to oblige unless it's moved on top of a style file. So, try moving the parameters at the head of a BB style and let me know what happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users