You see, I have turned the moon into what I would like to call.. a death star
Hi guys, I am diabol and I've been working on revitalizing bb's code.
I am slow, like veeeeeery slow, but at the very least I would like to present today bbMean. It is a "branch" of bbLean 1.17 and born out of my desire to correctly run bbLean on windows 7 in 64bits with menu icons, so yeah, I found the flags and switched them.
- everything bbLean has to offer
- no support for 32bit plugins (yay!)
- also I have fixed a bug in bblib for autohiding windows with transparency disabled which has gone unnoticed for basically forever
- folders in bbIconBox open as menu when clicked (as opposed to opening explorer)
- source code is a huge mess o/
- build process is a mix of msys' make (should be in your path) and msbuild, using msvc
- changing the build process from makefiles to msbuild and creating VS solutions/projects (or cmake if anybody cares about being able to compile bb with mingw)
- compiling all sorts of plugins for 64bit
- fix up and sync the git repository
EDIT: I've seen what xzero and mjolnir are up to and i am impressed. will merge my puny changes on github or something