1 reply to this topic

#1 perry42099

perry42099

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:42 AM

hi lads, hope you all had a good Christmas

anyway, i've went back to bbzero, after having used it a little, but i'm having a little trouble

My first problem is that, after installing Blackbox as shell and attempting to open "Explorer" from the Menu, to browse my documents, my taskbar seems to come back. I hear the little chime that plays when you first log in, then my taskbar pops up. How do I stop this from happening?

Another issue I'm having is when I attempt to maximise any window, the margins are incorrect, and the window ends up overlapping Blackbox's bar. How do I correctly set my margins?

oh, an extra little question while I'm at it - is it possible to import Openbox themes? I've got a laptop with Linux installed, running Openbox, and I'm wondering if I can use the theme my Openbox uses with bbzero

Thanks in advance :)

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:39 AM

Season's greetings to you too!

You don't mention which OS you are using - the one that sends your Windows taskbar back.

As for the toolbar, you can set it always on top, so there will be no overlapping.

About Openbox: you can import old Openbox themes (early 2000s) but not later ones, since the OB structure changed drastically then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users