• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gamer64

gamer64

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:56 PM

So i've been scouring and it seems like the bugs in bbzero retaining to windows 10 are all over the place.

I'd just like to include the ones I am dealing with.

1. Steam games that go full screen, along with some others eg. league, cause a blackbox.exe crash,

also note this is with the games and such in exceptions aswell as bbleanskin turned off, etc..

Faulting application name: blackbox.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x546c4da4
Faulting module name: blackbox.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x546c4da4
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000053fbd
Faulting process id: 0x1950
Faulting application start time: 0x01d14e5ca0d812cf
Faulting application path: C:bbZero1blackbox.exe
Faulting module path: C:bbZero1blackbox.exe
Report Id: 5855e275-becf-42fc-8aec-40f2a56d1355
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 
2. Known bug I'm assuming but with blackbox.exe set as shell windows 10 settings and other programs will not open, unfortunately i'm not able to locate an error message why, i'm just assuming it's tied to explorer.exe
3. Restarting blackbox will also try to restart programs that load on startup also unsure of the nature of that

Hope this could be helpful in anyway, I'm not a developer like you guys, but I love BBZero, I love what you guys are doing, and please oh please keep up the development the world needs a new shell replacement!

Edit, a quick edit I'm on windows 10 x64 latest build, running BBzero rc6 from somewhere on the forums.

#2 scruffty

scruffty

Ancient Data

• VIP Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/-has programs to eliminate universal apps that are screwing up BBZERO.No amount of tinkering with BBZERO will correct this problem.Hope this helps you.Windows as a service with no do it your way in return for less virus problems is coming.the choice as I said months ago is go along with their program or continue to adjust to their changes and keep your right to use Blackbox and do it your way.

• pitkon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users