• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MoyMoy

MoyMoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

Okay so, i'm really new to BBzero. I never used anything like this before and i couldn't really find anything on this issue. But for some reason it won't really work correctly on my pc. the borders keep glitching/flickering and the browser window is transparent for some reason.

here's the issue: https://gyazo.com/6b...2207fc468ecf5e6

does anyone know how to fix this?

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:17 AM

Okay so, i'm really new to BBzero. I never used anything like this before and i couldn't really find anything on this issue. But for some reason it won't really work correctly on my pc. the borders keep glitching/flickering and the browser window is transparent for some reason.

here's the issue: https://gyazo.com/6b...2207fc468ecf5e6

does anyone know how I fix this?

I read you are using Win 7. Turn off Aero.

#3 t3hyoshi

t3hyoshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:29 AM

Hello MoyMoy,

I actually understand what you are going through. If turning off Aero does not help with the applications that experience this, then excluding them in the exclusions file for BBLeanSkin will help, excluding Explorer. This was happening with me for Chrome, Telegram, and Battle.net. Adding Explorer didn't help.

You can edit the file by opening up your menu, going to Blackbox > bbLeanSkin > Edit Exclusions.

• pitkon likes this

#4 mic

mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:25 AM

I have the very same problem with Mozilla Thunderbird.
Adding thunderbird.exe to exclusions.rc does not solve the problem unfortunately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users