• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 espais

espais

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:25 AM

Hopefully a simple question.  I used to play around with bblean several years back, and was interested in installing bbzero as my default shell.

The issue is that I do a lot of presentations for work, and often have to use the Win+P to change whether I'm duplicating or extending my desktop, etc.  

If I replace the shell, I assume I'll lose access to those hotkeys...but is there an easy to use replacement for that functionality?

Also a bonus noob question...if I find that bbzero isn't working for me is it easy to uninstall and go back to the Windows shell?

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:06 PM

Hopefully a simple question.  I used to play around with bblean several years back, and was interested in installing bbzero as my default shell.

The issue is that I do a lot of presentations for work, and often have to use the Win+P to change whether I'm duplicating or extending my desktop, etc.  

If I replace the shell, I assume I'll lose access to those hotkeys...but is there an easy to use replacement for that functionality?

Also a bonus noob question...if I find that bbzero isn't working for me is it easy to uninstall and go back to the Windows shell?

No, you won't lose access to those hotkeys - in fact, you can use now any combination you wish with bbkeys.

And yes, it's easy to unistall and go back to Windows, but once you try bbzero you won't do that, trust me :)

• espais likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users