• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ultimate11

ultimate11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:08 AM

HI there, I've noticed this thread hasn't had much activity in a while, and we're reaching the end of July. Has there been any progress on the blackbox rehaul yet?

• pitkon likes this

#22 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 10 July 2017 - 05:49 AM

HI there, I've noticed this thread hasn't had much activity in a while, and we're reaching the end of July. Has there been any progress on the blackbox rehaul yet?

The short answer is YES.

But it's summer, guys :) Mojmir needs some time yet :)

• Paz likes this

#23 Ritz

Ritz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:29 PM

Labors of love take time.

#24 theoctopus

theoctopus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 05:21 AM

Hey, just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to the possibility of being able to use Blackbox as a stable shell for Win10.  Seems the version of bbzero I've managed to get functioning has intermittent and random crashing, although it's difficult to say where the conflict is happening as I'm not running on a clean system.  Thanks for all your hard work, mojmir and all other programmers who've contributed.  I appreciate your efforts.

#25 passing_by

passing_by

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Will it still work in XP? :P

#26 Ritz

Ritz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

Will it still work in XP? :P

I think the real question is who attaches a network cable to an internet connected router with XP ;)

#27 theoctopus

theoctopus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:57 AM

I think the real question is who attaches a network cable to an internet connected router with XP ;)

I'd just like to know what functionality anyone else thinks BB needs for XP? It seems mostly feature-complete, although I think the various config utilities could be better consolidated.  I just want it to run on Win 10 and up going forward as necessary.  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users