Photo

Toolbar started showing all workspace programs

Best Answer pitkon , 28 October 2016 - 04:35 AM

Ctrl+right click on the bar to bring up the menu and then go Configuration/Tasks and click on Current Only. That's it :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TM89

TM89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

I've been using bbZero on Win7 x64 for about five months now, but within the last month or so I noticed a problem where (what I'm assuming) BlackboxBar will show every program in it instead of just programs from the currently selected workspace.  If I shift a program it still acts properly by hiding everything not on the newly changed workspace and the notification shows the new workspace label, except of course for the aforementioned toolbar issue.  I have no idea what, if anything, I have changed (though there's a possibility I have done so right-clicking accidentally), and temporarily deleting BlackboxBar.rc didn't fix anything.  Thanks for any help!

#2 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:35 AM   Best Answer

Ctrl+right click on the bar to bring up the menu and then go Configuration/Tasks and click on Current Only. That's it :)

• TM89 likes this

#3 TM89

TM89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:15 PM

Welp, that's embarrassing.  It's even part of BlackboxBar.rc, BlackboxBar.tasks.current.  I don't remember going into that menu since I installed and set everything up, but I must have somehow.  Thanks for the solution!

• pitkon likes this

#4 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:48 AM

Welp, that's embarrassing.  It's even part of BlackboxBar.rc, BlackboxBar.tasks.current.  I don't remember going into that menu since I installed and set everything up, but I must have somehow.  Thanks for the solution!

Happens to all of us.

You are so welcome :)

#5 xsuper

xsuper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:42 AM

is there a way to disable this menu? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users