bbinterface is for me the most valuable BB plugin around, right after bbleanskin. However, it hasn’t been updated for the last 6 years (thanx to kazmix for the latest bbi-iTunes update, although kazmix is not using BB4Windows anymore, which means we probably won’t see anything new by him). So, this is my wish least for a new bbi version):
1) Migration to BBI of modern Blackbox builds options, like outline text.
2) Window Options/Style/Custom: Addition of new style commands like split- and mirror-verticals and horizontals.
3) Addition of Album Art in Winamp options, same as for iTunes.
4) Magic pink (transparency) for png files' background (for the time being, this works only for bmp files) AND for text and other elements, which could make bbi flawlessly work with transparent stuff.
5) Addition of CaptionWhenPressed (this should be rather easy)
6) Independent transparency for child elements in frames. Thus, the main frame may be transparent but its child elements not and vice versa.
7) Option to use bitmaps in sliders.
8) Addition of moving graphics (gif etc.) as illustration on elements.