• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Manoa

Manoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:48 AM

this is a version of bbLean with a reverse goal: instead of adding new functionality and features it does the opposite: remove as many things as possible (hardcorely strip it to the bone) and leave only minimal core functionality using only minimal resources. the version was designed to run on a stripped-to-the-bone version of windows NT5 (2000/xp/2003) called Deleted Edition both the platform and the shell were optimized for maximum performance with no compromises. codebase for this version is from bbLean 1.16. changes include: many API calls were removed no workspaces no drag/drop no sticky/unstick removed built-in systembar the project also contains a modified version of bbsystembar built on the same concept, both the shell and the systembar are compiled with intel c++ compiler 10.1 at maximum optimization settings using visual studio 6 with over a year long profile guided optimization files. you are looking at one of the very fastest bbLeans ever made.
  • meanmechanics likes this

#2 Manoa

Manoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:55 AM

this is the original 32-bit release, the files are 7-zip packed

Attached Files

#3 Manoa

Manoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:56 AM

the original 32-bit bbsystembar of the project

Attached Files

#4 Manoa

Manoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:10 AM

a 64-bit build/version of this exists using MXE for building and I could upload it but there is a small problem, the system tray is not functional, I've been working on the problem but so far was unable to correct

#5 Manoa

Manoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:31 AM

but I was successful at building the systembar of the project, and the system tray problem does not appear, so it is a problem with the blackbox build itself of BBDeleted, this build was tested on bbLean 1.17.1 x64

Attached Files

• meanmechanics likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users