Photo

Help with adding firefox to exclusions.rc

Best Answer crowmag , 30 March 2019 - 02:11 PM

If you haven't edited it out of the main menu, You should be able to go to (without FF running):

Blackbox > bbLeanSkin > Toggle Log

After the log window pops up, start FF. Note all the "windows" displayed in the log and add them to exclusions.rc.

Close FF, close the log window and then either do a Blackbox "Reconfigure" (in the menu) or toggle bbLeanSkin off then back on.

Try running FF again.

Hope that solves the problem.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ajassat

ajassat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:34 PM

Hi

I downloaded the popular grischka build

I have installed bbLean fine, but first thing I ran into was the Firefox/bbleanskin conflict

I added firefox.exe to exclusions.rc and restarted bblean, but bbleanskin is still skinning firefox, and there is a horrible conflict where I can't access my firefox tabs

I'm running without bblean, until I can fix this issue

Any ideas?

#2 crowmag

crowmag

bbDinosaur

• VIP Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:11 PM   Best Answer

If you haven't edited it out of the main menu, You should be able to go to (without FF running):

Blackbox > bbLeanSkin > Toggle Log

After the log window pops up, start FF. Note all the "windows" displayed in the log and add them to exclusions.rc.

Close FF, close the log window and then either do a Blackbox "Reconfigure" (in the menu) or toggle bbLeanSkin off then back on.

Try running FF again.

Hope that solves the problem.

• Paz likes this

#3 ajassat

ajassat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:18 PM

Hi crowmag

Thank you for your support. I managed to fix the issue, and Firefox is loading properly without bbleanskin skinning

Adam

• Paz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users