#1 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 22 February 2020 - 09:39 AM

Attached File  Giger 2020 screenie.jpg   840.47KB   1 downloads

WALLPAPER, STYLE AND BBINTERFACE RC INCLUDED.
The Wall is HR Giger Tech Evolution by spiraloso www.deviantart/spiraloso with his permission. Thanks, Chris!
Wharf icons are by guillen design, the player background is from Kjofol's Aphelion, tweaked to Blackbox needs and can play iTune files. Can be converted to Winamp play, if asked.
To tweak the bbinterface script to your specific needs, please feel free to contact me, will gladly fit the wharf to your computer paths.

Attached File  Giger 2020.zip   3.55MB   5 downloads

• Paz likes this

#2 Paz

Paz

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 12:30 AM

Too noisy to my taste or better to say my ocd :D, but I love the Wharf and the matching colors. The player  also looks nice.

• pitkon likes this

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:18 AM

Too noisy to my taste or better to say my ocd :D, but I love the Wharf and the matching colors. The player  also looks nice.

I agree, it IS too busy; but that's the magic of BB - you can take out as many elements as you wish and create a more or less emplty desktop. Thanks, Paz!

• Paz likes this

#4 xoblite

xoblite

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 February 2020 - 07:53 PM

I agree, it IS too busy; but that's the magic of BB - you can take out as many elements as you wish and create a more or less emplty desktop. Thanks, Paz!

Well, the wallpaper is likely a major contributor to any perceived busy-ness here though - swap it for a more soothing one and you should be calmer off perhaps? ;)

(I change wallpapers all the time for all my styles/themes, but for this particular style I'm currently using https://wallpaperscr...l_stripes_36242 ).

• pitkon and Paz like this

#5 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 02:33 PM

Well, the wallpaper is likely a major contributor to any perceived busy-ness here though - swap it for a more soothing one and you should be calmer off perhaps? ;)

(I change wallpapers all the time for all my styles/themes, but for this particular style I'm currently using https://wallpaperscr...l_stripes_36242 ).

This is a very good one, Karl.

#6 molecube

molecube

werkkzeuger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 10:20 PM

What's the bbinterface.rc for? It's been a while since I dug into the depths of blackbox's files so I don't remember.

Thanks in advance.

• pitkon likes this

#7 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:18 AM

What's the bbinterface.rc for? It's been a while since I dug into the depths of blackbox's files so I don't remember.

Thanks in advance.

It's the script that runs bbintefrace plugin, the best plugin ever created imho. You can create almost anything with it - wharfs, music players, system monitoring systems, the works. If you look at my screenshots, you'll see bbi in full action in various forms. Once you start playing with it, you never stop. I must have greated at least 600 scripts and yet every time I approach it differently.

• molecube likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users