#1 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:01 AM

Attached File  Cave.png   3.23MB   0 downloads

The wallpaper included is by Marije Berting https://www.devianta...m/marijeberting . Marije, a gifted artist, made a 1920x1080 wallpaoer out of her original artwork "Swamp Cave" escpecially for this theme, and it's included with her permission.Thanks, Marije, for your time and effort!
The graphics of the wharf and the music center are by Leigh Leslie Fairchid. Leigh creaed these graphics for his Litestep theme NoI'mVeryVeryShy back in the early 2000s and I expanded them a bit since the graphics were intended for the very small monitors of that era.
The wharf is not tuned to everyone's specific needs, of course. You need to edit the bbinterface file (cave2.rc) and point to the specific locations of your own apps. If unsure how to do it, please contact me.
Attached File  Cave.zip   682.72KB   7 downloads

• Paz and mekakeisei like this

#2 Paz

Paz

Staff Member

• Moderators
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 12:14 AM

"Litestep theme NoI'mVeryVeryShy" - I remember the theme you created back then... :D

This one is a nice variation as well.  :yes: :thumbsup:

• pitkon likes this

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:44 AM

You have a great memory, Paz :) Glad you think so, the wall was so fitting and much better than the original, imho. I added a few things on bbi, like the iTunes cover art frame and other iTunes related stuff. Thanks so much!

• Paz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users