5 replies to this topic

#1 LakesideMiners

LakesideMiners

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:14 AM

Moveing to here at piktons request.

Now to free up enough space to install VS.

• pitkon and xoblite like this

#2 crowmag

crowmag

bbDinosaur

• VIP Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:51 PM

In the BB% on the way thread LakesideMiners, on 29 May 2020 - 12:12 PM, said:

where can I get the source for bbInterface_iTunes?

This may be useful to you... or not, My coding knowledge doesn't go much further than some Python scripting and HTML.

Anyway, here is an early 32 bit version of bbInterface source code (bbinterface 0.9.62y - 31-Jan-2006). It does not contain any of the iTunes code and is therefore much "cleaner" and more basic so that you can see what the plugin does without all the itunes bells and whistles.

To compile it for xoblite bb5, you will have to of coarse, wait for the bb5 SDK.

But in the mean time you may want to try and compile it in 64 bit using the bbLean 1.17.1 SDK that can be found here or use this link for a direct D/L of the bbLean 1.17.1 SDK. I am uncertain if it will run on bbZERO but you can always load up a temp install of bbLean 1.17.1 64 bit

Hope you find this useful LakesideMiners.

Attached Files

• pitkon likes this

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:13 AM

About bbinterface source:

No need to look further than our own plugins section http://blackbox4wind...tility-plugins/

And I can try to bring you in touch with kazmix, if you want me to. Haven't spoken to him recently, but I'm sure he'll be eager to help.

#4 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:14 AM

Moveing to here at piktons request.

Now to free up enough space to install VS.

Wow, really?

I'm getting excited :D Thanks!!!!

#5 LakesideMiners

LakesideMiners

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:07 PM

In the BB% on the way thread LakesideMiners, on 29 May 2020 - 12:12 PM, said:

This may be useful to you... or not, My coding knowledge doesn't go much further than some Python scripting and HTML.

Anyway, here is an early 32 bit version of bbInterface source code (bbinterface 0.9.62y - 31-Jan-2006). It does not contain any of the iTunes code and is therefore much "cleaner" and more basic so that you can see what the plugin does without all the itunes bells and whistles.

To compile it for xoblite bb5, you will have to of coarse, wait for the bb5 SDK.

But in the mean time you may want to try and compile it in 64 bit using the bbLean 1.17.1 SDK that can be found here or use this link for a direct D/L of the bbLean 1.17.1 SDK. I am uncertain if it will run on bbZERO but you can always load up a temp install of bbLean 1.17.1 64 bit

Hope you find this useful LakesideMiners.

Thank You! I have not used Visual Studio in a while. will I need to install one of these workloads or do I just need to install the SDK for blackbox? https://i.imgur.com/uJIHJUG.png

• pitkon likes this

#6 xoblite

xoblite

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:56 PM

Thank You! I have not used Visual Studio in a while. will I need to install one of these workloads or do I just need to install the SDK for blackbox? https://i.imgur.com/uJIHJUG.png

You should install at least the "Desktop development for C++" package. Don't recall if anything apart from that was needed for general Win32 development, but it's straightforward to add further packages later if needed.

• pitkon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users