pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 14 June 2020 - 01:28 PM

Yes, people, we did it.

We are 4,000 strong now.

After 6 and a half years, Blackbox 4 Windows is proud to announce that we now have 4,000 members, the 4,000th  one being SnowyCharm who is a VIP member now.

Blackbox is 20 years old now and, yes, the only alternative shell survivor. And Blackbox 4 Windows is over 6 years old, trying to serve the Blackbox community as well as possible. I would like to thank a million people but I’m afraid I will still forget some and deeply regret it, so I will just thank the most obvious choices – adni18, paz, sed, cthu1hu, crowmag, meanmechanics, mojmir, zero450… And, of course, Karl (qwilk) who is still perfecting his xoblite 5 and some other person (wants to stay incognito for now) who is working on yet another Blackbox build with many new stuff and refinements.

In its heyday, lostinthebox had something between 3,500 and 4,000 members, so I guess interest in alternative shells still runs high.

But, most of all, I want to thank each and every one of our members who may be silent for the most part (times have changed a lot since the lostinthebox and boxshots days, when replies were more than topics) but who make this site what it is. Without them, BB4W would be an empty… yes, shell. And we love our stuffed Shell, don’t we? :D

• Paz, jeannibordelli, molecube and 3 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users