Photo

bbZero popup notification problems

Best Answer spoot , 07 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Ah I see, was hoping that'd be it.

Have you tried multiple styles? Might be something not being defined in the way bbZero likes as compared to bblean.

Then again, I'm just sorta taking shots in the dark here, so I dunno. Hope you find a solution though.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

After switching to bbZero, I noticed that popup notifications in the bbleanbar appear with the wrong coloring (as seen in the screenshots). This happens with all programs but most notably with foobar2000. I'm using the same exact style for both bbLean and bbZero. Any possible solutions?

Posted Image bblean

Posted Image bbzero

#2 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:34 PM

pls

#3 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:54 AM

I am not having such issues - but then, I use XP :) Mojmir can see to the issue; be a bit patient, please, he is too busy at the moment...

#4 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:35 AM

No problemo. Thanks for responding.

• pitkon likes this

#5 spoot

spoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

I think that may have something to do with 3dc colors.

Try disabling any plugins like bbColor3dc or the like and seeing how that works out.

I think I've noticed things like that from time to time in various flavors when you're using a style that doesn't have a scheme defined in it.

#6 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:17 PM

Well, the only plugins I have enabled are bbkeys, blackboxbar, bbcalender, and bbleanskin. I enabled bbcolor3dc to check, but to no effect. Thanks, though.

#7 spoot

spoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:14 PM   Best Answer

Ah I see, was hoping that'd be it.

Have you tried multiple styles? Might be something not being defined in the way bbZero likes as compared to bblean.

Then again, I'm just sorta taking shots in the dark here, so I dunno. Hope you find a solution though.

#8 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

I had not tried switching styles. Apparently other styles don't have this issue. It could be a problem with the style. I'll investigate.

It seems the colors are defined by toolbar.textColor and toolbar.windowLabel.backgroundColor. It seems that this means a 2 color style wouldn't be able to function properly. Thanks for the help.

It would be nice if those popup values could have their own values or something to that effect. Seems like such a weird issue.

Edited by Wingz, 07 December 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#9 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

I also don't know why these values are set by different variables in bbzero than in bblean. That seems kind of weird.

#10 spoot

spoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

Glad to see that solved it. I think it's mainly because bbzero's the newer branch and probably took a few steps in a different direction there.

#11 pitkon

pitkon

Administrator

• Head Administrator
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationAthens & Nafplio, Greece

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:07 AM

I had not tried switching styles. Apparently other styles don't have this issue. It could be a problem with the style. I'll investigate.

It seems the colors are defined by toolbar.textColor and toolbar.windowLabel.backgroundColor. It seems that this means a 2 color style wouldn't be able to function properly. Thanks for the help.

It would be nice if those popup values could have their own values or something to that effect. Seems like such a weird issue.

What styles did you use? What worked and what didn't? There is no difference in variables between bblean and bbzero. Of course, bbzero supports split graphics and other newer stuff that bblean doesn't.

#12 Wingz

Wingz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

What I mean is that I think the variables toolbar.textColor and toolbar.windowLabel.backgroundColor aren't the variables that affect the popup in bblean. Using the same exact style in both bblean and bbzero, it comes out fine in bblean, but not in bbzero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users